Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Biggest Mall in the World!






Yes, to those who are interested, we have been to the BIGGEST shopping mall in the world! WOW, we spent 5 hours there and only saw a very small portion of it. If you are wondering, yes I still have money left - I budgeted!


This mall is so big it has a ship wreck on one layer where we saw a seal do a show! It has an indoor wave pool where people swim. An ice rink! And even an amusement park with roller-coasters and other rides!


There are over 800 stores throughout the mall and most are well worth looking at.
Can my friends at Lumsden work out what the big sign is over the ice-rink?


When we went we managed to snap up quite a few bargins - Shane actually seemed to get the best buys by rummaging through piles - he found two jersey's for $5 each down from $70. BARGIN!


We are planning to go there many more times before our trip has ended! I wonder what other bargins Shane will find. I will keep you posted.

Shane also found a really 'nice' restaurant for us to eat in at the mall. He said his friend Leaonard had recommended it. Shane was so impressed with the service that he asked to have his photo taken with the waitresses. It is the happiest I have seen him in a long time - thanks Leonard!!!!!! I don't know what all the fuss was about - the food wasn't the best we have had!!! It is also the most I have seen Shane tip this trip too! I wonder why?

Still another post to come!

No comments: